The holiday season is a time for expressing our love, gratitude and appreciation towards friends, family, colleagues and clients.
We can use the phrases "Happy New Year" and "Happy Holidays" to express our goodwill in the holiday season - But sometimes we want an expression that sounds a bit more heartfelt and meaningful.
In this post, we take a look at other ways to wish someone a Happy New Year/Happy holiday, and some expressions that you can use to express good wishes towards your business partners and clients.
New Year Wishes
- I wish you happiness in the year to come.
- I wish you a New Year filled with prosperity, joy, and contentment.
- Wishing you a healthy and happy New Year.
- Wishing you a New Year filled with happiness and good fortune.
- Wishing you a New Year full of peace, love and laughter.
- May you have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
- May the year ahead bring you good luck and happiness.
- May all your dreams for the coming year be fulfilled.
- I hope you have a nice and warm holiday season!
- Wishing you a holiday season full of warmth, love, and family.
- Peace and joy to you and your family this holiday season.
- May your holidays be filled with lots of happiness, peace, and love.
- Happy holidays from our family to yours.
- Season’s greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
- Sending our best holiday wishes your way.
- Warmest wishes to you and yours this holiday season.
- A special holiday greeting from all of us at…
- We hope you have a wonderful holiday, and we look forward to working with you in the new year.
- To all our customers: Happy holidays and thank you for your support in the past year.
Share this lesson with someone who would like to learn new ways to wish someone a Happy New Year!
What expressions do you like to use to wish someone a Happy New Year or a Happy Holiday? Leave a comment below...